Get 6 Tips to Reduce T&E Waste
Behind payroll, T&E is your company’s largest discretionary expense…and you could be wasting it.
Policy abuse, fraud, and unforeseen T&E waste can cost organizations with an average of $10 million in travel spend roughly $500,000 in annual out-of-policy spending.
You need to make every budget dollar count. But the large volume of expense transactions and growing globalization of business makes it difficult to monitor expenditures in a timely and effective way.
Download our 6 Tips to Reduce T&E Waste white paper to see how to positively influence traveler behavior and save your company money. You’ll learn how to:
- Stop duplicate expense submissions
- Identify and address misclassified expenses
- Focus on suspicious out-of-pocket expenses
- Beware the weekend and holiday purchases
- Keep an eye on lodging and meal outliers
- Monitor patterns of expenses under the receipt limit
Please fill out the form to download your copy.