What does it really mean to operationalize compliance?
The Department of Justice’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs has mandated that companies operationalize compliance within the organization to drive effectiveness.
Watch this webcast with Compliance Week and compliance expert Tom Fox for tips to develop and implement a plan to operationalize compliance.
Review and analysis of corporate data to improve business process drives the operationalization of compliance. In the context of corporate spending programs, reviewing gifts and T&E expense data can benefit compliance, accounts payable and sales functions. This information is critical to FCPA compliance.
In this webcast, you'll gain a deeper understanding of:
- The types of data each company owns;
- Why operationalization of compliance is an imperative;
- How to cut across silos to increase operationalization; and
- How to partner with other corporate functions
- Patrick Taylor, CEO, Oversight Systems
- Thomas R. Fox, Compliance Ambassador, Red Flag Group
Please fill out the form to watch the webinar.