Do you know how your employees use their corporate cards?
Out-of-policy airline upgrades, office supplies for home use, overly expensive dinners. These are just some of the risky purchases that employees make with company cards.
Shockingly, one-third of employees admit to blatantly defrauding their company:
- 14% expensed personal items as a business expense
- 13% secretly accepted a refund for an already expensed item
- 7% created a fake expense that never happened
It takes more than continuous transaction monitoring to safely expand the use of corporate cards in your organization.
2 Secrets to Fighting Company Card Fraud
Download our 2 Secrets to Fighting Company Card Fraud white paper to learn how to eliminate inappropriate use of company cards with:
- A cross system view of enterprise data
- The ability to automatically analyze 100% of transactions
Please fill out the form to download your copy.